Re: unseasonable cold front

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: unseasonable cold front
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 19:32:55 -0500

Well I have watered everything (pfffft on the watering ban) and covered some
things.  Got to go out and turn the water off to the soaker hose on the
shrub/tree line. Pat's out of town so went over and watered the new stuff
she planted Thursday evening.  Done everything I can do.  Praying for the
best, for all of us!  We had snow flurries a little while ago and more is
scheduled for tonight.  Snow in April.  Unheard of....

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX