Re: unseasonable cold front

We had the same type of forecast here in ETN.  I had too much to cover so
just decided to see what survived.  It was interesting to look at the "cold
spots" in the yard.  I think most things will recover.  I'm a little
worried about my "Natchez crepe myrtle" as all leaves are dead.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN