Re: unseasonable cold front

Same here Jim.
Went to a late dinner with friends friday night.  Went to the  restaurant at
8 with a sleeveless evening top, temps in the high 70's, very  little wind.
Took a sweater because they said that the temps would start  to cool as the
cold front came in during the night.  Came out at 10 and  downright froze in my
sweater.  Temps had dropped a good 20 degrees, and  the wind was very gusty.
Thankfully we didn't get as cold as they had forecasted.  They thought  we
might dip into the low 40's upper 30's last night, but didn't get that  cold.
Was rainy off and on all day Saturday and cold (temps in  the low 50's upper
40's).  Today it is quite a bit warmer than yesterday,  no rain....but kind of
overcast and cloudy. Tomorrow supposed to be back in the  70s, and back up to
the 80's on Tuesday.
Snow storms in parts of Texas west and north of us over the weekend.   Pam
how are you doing??
I hope it didn't get that cold there, but do hope you got some rain at  least.
BTW....happy Easter everyone!!!
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 4/8/2007 9:08:18 AM Central Daylight Time,