To: undisclosed-recipients:
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 10:09 AM
Subject: (no subject)

Happy Easter

Click on the link  below..  You will get a black page. Click your mouse
anywhere (& everywhere) on the page & see what happens! Better yet, click &
drag your mouse over the black page...
Enjoy and Happy Easter!!
http://www.procreo.jp/labo/flower_garden.swf

http://www.procreo.jp/labo/flower_garden.swf