Re: Theresa and Jade Tree

Me, too, about the mast.  All the trees had bloomed.  My fig tree had even
begun to put out figs so I don't know how damaged that is...also, my
service berry.  The hollies still look ok but it is difficult to tell.  We
often get temperatures this low in April but not after 70-80 degree weather
in March.  The squirrels will be breaking down the doors.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN