Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #73

In a message dated 9/22/2006 11:02:24 AM Central Standard Time,
gardenchat-owner@hort.net writes:

We  get down into the 20s on winter nights. I've wondered if I could
plant my  dwarf lemon in the ground, pop a portable greenhouse over it
and plug in  some Christmas lights for heat at night. It's never below
freezing during  the day.
Maybe someday I'll try it.