Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #1796

Curly willow is an easy keeper if you do arrangements. If not, they're easy to sell. Everyone loves them. They're easy to cut, even with a machete.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] gardenchat DIGEST V1 #1796

In a message dated 12/30/2005 11:02:32 AM Central Standard Time,
gardenchat-owner@hort.net writes:

On another subject, a curly willow from a holiday centerpiece appears to be
rooting. Trying to decide whether I want one or not. Probably not. It's a
big chore to keep my artic willow managable. Kind of like getting a puppy,
cute & fluffy when it's little, watch out once it starts to  grow.