Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #587

My sincere apologies for all the wierd emails that have gone out to folks
and to the group as a whole.  Something went wacky on my pc this early
afternoon and it purged itself of stored information.....so a bunch of  emails were
sent.  Some that were very old, some that I was saving for  reference, etc.  No
idea what it all was, but obviously nothing that was  supposed to be sent.  So
please disregard any emails that don't seem to  make any sense.
My apologies!!!!!
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast