catalogued life

There was an article in the newspaper today re the Catalogue of Life. Check out the web site:
It has an interesting searchable database. It's a work in progress they've been working on for about 20 yrs and hope to have it finished around 2011. I tried a couple of items to see how they listed them. They side with Cimicifuga racemosa vs placing it as an Actaea. I was surprised that they showed no common name for Leucanthemum x superbum, but even more surprised that there were so many other things Shasta.

neIN, Zone 5