Curly Willow starting

Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 17:50:12 -0500
From: Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] gardenchat DIGEST V1 #1796

i had the same situation, decided to plant the willow, and have been
pleased with the result... at least until it got caught up in the
latest deep freeze! it will probably come back though.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

I had a curly willow (or contorted willow is what the florists called
it) and it rooted. I planted it out in my yard 2 years ago and it is
BEAUTIFUL....so if I were you, I'd plant it. I'm zone 6 and we have some
brutal winters and that tree has done just fine.