From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of pdickson
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 12:48 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Delicious

I am cleaning windows.... it is turning out to be a beautiful day here.
It started out cloudy and misty.  Now it is sunny and 66 with very
little wind.
I hate when the wind gets so high.  I love spring but not that part of
spring.
As I am cleaning windows I can see a dew on the bridal wreath spirea out
my bedroom window.  All my daylilies are almost a foot high already and
the monarda is growing right along with it.  I am trying to get
everything ready for me to sit with my arm in a sling for 6 weeks and
try to enjoy instead of looking at all that needs to be done.  Probably
not possible but I am working towards it.