To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ah, spring...

Enjoy it, Jim.  We have mostly overcast skies, very windy,
and 43 degrees.  I've had a delivery of perennial plants, and
there is much that needs to be done outside, but I just don't
seem able to push these old bones out into that chilly wind.
And now they are saying we will have a nor'easter this
weekend.  Brrr!!
Auralie

In a message dated 04/13/2007 1:13:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,