Memphis Home Depot

I have been pleasantly surprised to find that all our annuals and about half
our shrubs come from Tennessee growers and are, therefore, well acclimated to
growing here.  My good friend, whose own nursery was visited by Lynda, is the
territory manager for our annual color supplier.  I have met the owners of all
our Tennessee nurseries, and they are all normal people, i.e. these are nor
corporate operations.  This might not be the case in all areas, but here we
have access to some great plants.  Also, H-D has a one-year return policy,
which I think is ridiculous, but they will take back any plant within a year
of purchase as long as you save your receipt.
zem
zone 7
West TN