Re: Earth Day

What about researching what you can do to help the Earth and resolving to
contribute that one thing.  It could be that you wash and reuse plastic
ziplocks or ask for paper bags or make sure the worms you use for your worm
culture or fishing are not bad non-natives.  One of my husband's relatives
works at a landfill.  She says the worst thing for them are the plastic
bags you get all your purchases in.  Maybe, I'll resolve to start using
only those washable shopping bags for all my shopping...it is one thing
that I could do.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN

Been