Re: Earth Day

Busy weekend for me.

Sat will be spent at Gibson Wood Nature Center letting the kids - hike-
soil search contest- then touch the snake - then some sassafras tea- off
to the ponds to see what swimms there- then vote on which of the three
turtles are the fastest.

Sunday is at Thorn Creek Nature Center- cicada knowledge since the 17 yr version is coming this year...

Donna