From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of james singer
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 12:07 PM
To: Garden Chat
Subject: [CHAT] Earth Day

So... who's going to celebrate Earth Day? And how? Seems to me, I should
do something, but I don't know what. It's not exactly the kind of event
where you just light a candle then head for the nearest tap room. At a
minimum, it seems to require some sort of oath taking or resolution
making or symbolic action [something short of taking a cutting torch to
a neighbor's Hummer]. Maybe I should just plant another tree or
something. Suggestions?

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W