Re: Ah, spring...

I agree with you re pronunciation.  I listen to a good number of  "talking
books" while gardening, quilting, cleaning and many are read by renown
individuals...the pronunciation is quite different, especially if a reader
is English educated...so, whose "right", and "who cares".  The funniest
"different" I recently heard was for scallops with the accent on the last
syllable.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN