Re: Earth Day

Really?  We had them last year, or maybe it was the yr b4.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Earth Day

Not pushing trees this year without also telling them to net them. The
17-year cicadas (also known as, Magicicadas, periodical cicadas,
"locusts") are coming to the Mid West this year!

Am I to assume you guys don't get them? I am debating about netting my
trees- but since 17 years ago, my yard was a corn field without any
trees, I am hoping there won't be many.

Donna