Re: Kitten Dry Food>scheduling

Forgot to add that Diesel has dry food available at all times - unless the dogs eat it first. The dogs also have dry food available 24/7 though since they're very old and Buddy has had so many problems, I've been cooking as described below.

Something to think about- Buddy rejected his pouch food long before he got sick. Dreyfuss at the pouch food for a few days before becoming ill. I think they know what's not good for them. Perhaps your special food is tainted?

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Kitten Dry Food>scheduling

Thank you Daryl. It is difficult to knowif we've seen all the updates so every time I see one from you I feel more confident that I'm as aware as I can possibly be. I haven't changed my regular cat food mix and none of the 3 boys have gotten ill so I feel pretty much ok sticking with it.

Slugger, on the other hand, has been switched to eating pure gold. At $20 for a 4 pound bag, I can't afford to feed it to all 4 cats. The vet thinks he has a food allergy and says he has to eat this and nothing else for 2 months so we can figure out what the problem is. This is very difficult as he liked it at first but now is rejecting it and trying to get the other food. Meanwhile, Jack always wants what he's not allowed to have and if he gets hold of the $ food, he gobbles it fast and throws it up. I have to keep an eagle on on them at feeding times.

So, how often do you feed cats? Once a day? Twice? I've always just left food out for them.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5