Re: Herb speaker

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Herb speaker
  • From: "Vera Metzke" <vmetzke@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 11:37:26 -0500

Shoot - was hoping someone was going to the Mid-Atlantic Garden Faire.
Abingdon, VA is where I have distant relative (82 years old).  She is one of
the master gardeners helping with the show.  Sounded like it would be a fun
one to attend but I was there 2 weeks too soon.  Their speakers and topics
looked interesting but I was not familiar with any of the speakers.  Maybe
next year I can drag Donna for a road trip?

Thanks
Vera