Re: now human food- Kitten Dry Food>scheduling

Actually, quite a few at the CoOp (well- that were from several 1st world countries). Including apple juice made from apples just one town over from here. I didn't make it over to Whole Foods, so don't know about there. And I doubt that I'd have as much luck at the regular grocery store.

Theresa

Donna wrote:
I am curious Theresa.... just how many things did you find to buy that didn't include something from other countries.

Donna