Re: speaking of nurseries and recycling

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: speaking of nurseries and recycling
  • From: "Vera Metzke" <vmetzke@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 19:48:36 -0500

There you go....have not seen them done with the soaker hose but just sprits
daily?  The couple of herb ones I saw never got tacky since you continue to
nip them for the herb.  Can't rermember now which ones were used.  Two of
the wire wreaths were used and encased the plants/packing.  At least that is
what memory serves!

Vera