Re: Could have been worse

Oh Cyndi, Ouch!  Hope you are feeling better today?  Glad nothing was
broken.  Those body parts just let us know when gravity was not kind.  Glad
to hear you have things coming up.  I have been watching and several things
do not yet show signs of life?  I just hope the second hit of cold/snow did
not kill them.
Speedy recovery!

Vera