Re: Earth Day

Good for you!

It's sad that only 6 people signed up, though. Bet if it was how to lay ceramic tile the place would have been packed.

d (the cynic)

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 10:46 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Earth Day

I had a fun Earth Day at work. I was asked to give a talk on making organic compost -- probably because I am one of the few people who don't mind speaking extemporaneously, at least when the subject is something with which I am familiar. :o) Anyway, it turned out to be a lot of fun, and the six people who had signed up for it (I had no idea it had been advertised in the H-D flyer) said they learned a lot.
zone 7
West TN