Re: Earth Day

Sounds like our local Circuit City. I know that happened with a photographer friend. I don't shop there.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 7:37 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Earth Day

I met an older gentleman who was a photographer and extremely knowledgable about all types of cameras, digital and otherwise. He got a job at a local big box type store and they told him he'd be selling cell phones - of which he knew zip - and told him to "stay away from the cameras".

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5