Re: Fw: Sierra Pet Products, LLC Issues Nationwide Recall of "Harmony Farms" Canned Dog Foods, "Harmony Farms" Canned Cat Foods and "Harmony Farms" Dog Treats

My congressman (and senators) are illiterate.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fw: Sierra Pet Products, LLC Issues Nationwide Recall of "Harmony Farms" Canned Dog Foods, "Harmony Farms" Canned Cat Foods and "Harmony Farms" Dog Treats

Jim,

If you read some of our trade history in addition to the link in the earlier message I sent -the blog refs http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/04/30/business/30food.php

you'll see that this goes way far back - not only in use of melamine to boost apparent protein content but also - to Clinton's pushing for Most Favored Nation status which discouraged heavy regulation.

In other words, it's not just recent greed and deregulation. My congressmen are hearing from me. I hope yours are, too.

This is all becoming so surreal. I hope someone will investigate and document the activities of these greedy persons of unacknowledgeable parentage who are responsible so they can be charged, tried, found guilty, and fined to such an extent that they no longer have the shekels to influence political campaigns and/or deregulation initiatives.