Re: terra cotta pot warning

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: terra cotta pot warning
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 16:57:32 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=rVhZKu/93m6VgtpeNoT2lsfaH7Ca0nfXKUxyHbtoP+k=; b=bnqaeqBYmWWYDCxl7oYQu4cOvYSOBw7CzNkCbstkCoL1IVcucwqZOlgnZoe6ev0MDOvIl2ww1Gu5iJmltgKhAmoJ4gKQPGKAiOClV3qdY7GnsV0hF2pO+ulVgrHpd81mUvyNAIehcX/Wz2Nj7MDiB1FviXoCz7Ip60zvh50xuto=

LOL - I knew what you meant, and  yes Kitty, you are right.  I try to be
more careful about overdoing things.  The good news is both of my butterfly
roses started blooming today - yay!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX