Re: Summertime...

and then there is Kunzea ambigua - Victorian Bottle Green Tea Tree

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2008 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Summertime...

Yeah, tea is made from the leaves of a camellia [Camellia sinensis]. I
think black and green are the same leaves, just processed differently.
Black may be fermented before it's dried--something like that. I think
all that oolong, darjeeling, assam stuff has to do with where it's
grown. But I ready to be corrected by anyone who wants to google it.