Re: Re: Camellias and tea

It blooms in late winter, but has never developed seeds - it is always
indoors at the time that it blooms.
My father had a large collection of Camellias on his farm in central
Alabama.  It could possibly have been some sort of hybrid - he did
things like that.  I just never had a chance to talk to him about what
it was.
In a message dated 4/6/2008 10:48:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,