Re: climbing rose

no suggestion on the rose.  Every time I get a climber it tries to take over the world...or at least more space than I allowed.

Have you thought of clematis? I plant three together, and early, mid and
late season, so it is blooming most of my season, which is allot shorter
than yours.

  Donna

David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:
  Hey again

Ok, second rose question. I'm looking for a climbing rose (possibly) to
climb up a trellis along my house. I don't want a huge one as the
trellis is about 8' tall and 4' wide. Also looking for a rebloomer.
South wall of my house. Any suggestions? If you have a better suggestion
than a rose would love to hear it.

Thanks

DF