Re: OT- Painting

Actually on my way to a meeting tonight, since I wasn't driving, I was
reading sale ads and came across borders on sale. Seriously thinking
about that. Doubt I could afford crown molding, but will have to price
it and see what the diff in cost is. I am sure with my taste it will be
prohibitively expensive. (everything is oak here)

  Donna

Richard Apking <redfour@omni-tech.net> wrote:
  Hi Donna, have you considered a wallpaper border of some type, or
perhaps crown molding?