From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, April 6, 2008 6:48:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] rose garden

I have daylilies around the rose's feet and irises & rudbeckia
scattered throughout the bed.  Have a black and blue salvia and a Turk's
cap at one end of the big rose bed and they seem quite compatible.  Got a
few clumps of garlic in there too, but that's to keep most of the bad
buggies off my roses.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX