Re: rose garden

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: rose garden
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 16:00:39 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=mn/JO89BXB63Amz73GYJpFuf15jBAwO1+Xqwm3CBOpA=; b=rzkk2PorTjzxAUnk/dqafgv5W4vZpJIC/x6jcxWmsfXZQOTEMADDV8InrFMnRZPpKbHild5hiIPBcWmJ8H7aqfJWzVdsp3zSepEjB3SmzP65xZo5AfiUxiZ2UckPGXfh5K770dXWe5NIqnZK2nQB+Dq+6Al7FvyLlfiNtCJiya8=

black & blue salvia, see PDN's website for details as to type as I don't
remember.  Tony Avent and his sense of humor, I think he lists it as the
domestic violence salvia.  Hmmm.  I am starting to see it in nurseries now,
so should be available locally.  Can send you some cuttings if you like in a
few weeks when they get bigger.  No my Turk's Cap isn't tropical or it would
be toast here.  It was a "hand me down" so don't know it's proper name.
Hummers love all my salvias, especially the Wild Thing (greggii so too xeric
for a rose bed) and the black and blue.  Oh and I have bluebonnets in my
rose bed too, but doubt they would grow in CA.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX