From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Judy Browning
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 12:35 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] climbing rose

re "The Fairy". Mine wins a prize at the county fair every time I enter
it.
Not fragrant, but looks good all summer as long as I nip off the dead
blooms
once or twice. I chopped it back to 2-3 foot canes this spring. Had to
get
in there to dig some daylillies I wanted to move. So far it's sulking.
Hope
I didn't kill it.