To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] sunfarm

Yes Gene, I'm pretty much straight forward on ordering too. However, I was naive to think this man and his nursery were what he said they were. Compared to Munchkin, I have to be more patient and humble at times with wholesalers as my little MG nursery often cannot meet minimum purchase requirements. I learned after our first season that you have to order well in advance with wholesalers to get what you want, so I place orders in September for the next spring. But that doesn't work with Barry. He wants to ship when he gets the order, probably because he'll lose it somewhere on his desk. When I placed that order last fall, he said he could supply those plants and gave me prices. Then come spring, he changed everything. We may be little, humble, and willing to be patient, but he's not worth the bother.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>