Re: more pics posted

Maybe the deer got good-n-sick from the white hellebores and have learned their lesson.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] more pics posted

Lovely garden, Theresa.  Gives me something to look forward to.
I have a few early daffs, and the deer haven't yet eaten my colored
Hellebores, though they finished off the white one promptly, and
have gotten behind the fence and eaten all the tulips I foolishly
planted last fall.
I am not familiar with your "Tangerine Climber." It's handsome.
What sort of plant is it?
Auralie

In a message dated 4/12/2008 1:24:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,