Re: more pics posted

Thanks, Theresa.  We must be just beyond it's hardiness range.
The only Bignonia I know is not nearly as showy as that.
I have just looked it up in a couple of reference books, and one
says "New Jersey south", the other lists it in Delaware - so it
is out of my range.  Shucks!  I'd love to be able to grow it.
In a message dated 4/13/2008 12:16:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,