Re: TN Blooms

We have received a little of the rain but it has mostly been just a little
west and south of us.  We are 1 1/2 inches under average for the year.
Since we have been in drought conditions for a number of years, we really
need over average rain fall to make up the ground water deficit.  If you
check on cocorahs.org website, you can see that they have added a national
map of volunteer-reported precipation...very interesting to realize that
many areas are left short of rain.