From: Patricia <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 3:08:18 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weather

9 inches.... that is  way too much!  Are we suppose to get a freeze tonight?
I wanted to go out and plant my tomatoes that I have had for a couple of
weeks now.  It is so cold and WINDY... that I can't make my self go out
there.
Can you throw sheets and blankets over things?
I see people put plastic but I have read that plastic is not good for
protection.  What do you think?