Re: New Garden/new house

I'd forgotten about my Clerodendrum. I lost it, too. My Vitex was a poster child for the local paper. Zapped really hard, though a bit of it came back.

It didn't freeze last night, but we've been having off and on sleet mixed with rain today.

I remember years when we had frost the first week of May, but they normally weren't preceded by the amount of warmth we've had recently.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] New Garden/new house

Last year I lost a 30' Clerodendrum trichotimum, and the Vitex was severly damaged. I don't look forward to more damage Tuesday. My hydrangeas did not bloom last year because of the extensive damage. I am not happy with this weather.
zem

----- Original Message ----- From: "DP" <pulis@mindspring.com>