Freeze Prep

My flower beds look like they've really been made up by a crazy person with
pink sheets everywhere. <LOL>  When I went out I realized the Phlomis, which
is about 4 feet square, is ready to burst into bloom.  I covered it and the
early peony beside it.  Also covered everything in pots.  I've still got to go
out back and cover the Orris, which is in full bloom, and the 'Swan'
hydrangea.  This late freeze is very tiresome.
zem