Re: Earthquake

I was listening to a Coast to Coast AM show a few weeks ago that dealt with predicting earthquakes. Besides usually happening within 3 days of the full moon (it will be full on the 20th), and that animals are very good predictors (they referenced the Chinese and Japanese studies on the animals, and the gulls and rats before Alaska's Easter quake in '64, among others), the panelists pointed out that frontal headaches are common among many sensitive people. They ranged from a pain on the forehead at the pineal gland - the "third eye" to sinus pain. The headache typically starts 2-3 days before the earthquake and goes away a short while before the earthquake.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Earthquake

Wednesday, I had this icky feeling all morning. The only way I could describe
it was a "disturbance in the force".  I felt edgy and irritable.  I told a
friend here at work that if I didn't know better, I'd say there was going to be an earthquake. And not in Californiain Missouri. I know there is a fault
line that runs through there.
Last night I had a horrible sinus headache.
Went to bed early.  Told my husband that I felt that "disturbance in the
force" feeling again. I asked him Wednesday if he had any family members that
lived on that fault line in Missouri.  He said he didn't think so.  This
morning we turned on the news and they said, "breaking news, at 4:30 this
morning there was an earthquake that measured 5.4 east of St. Louis". I sat
straight up in bed, then turned and looked at him.  He said, "I knowI
knowyou felt it coming".