From: DP <pulis@mindspring.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 10:35:43 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Earthquake

Jesse,

I was listening to a Coast to Coast AM show a few weeks ago that dealt with
predicting earthquakes. Besides usually happening within 3 days of the full
moon (it will be full on the 20th), and that animals are very good
predictors (they referenced the Chinese and Japanese studies on the animals,
and the gulls and rats before Alaska's Easter quake in '64, among others),
the panelists pointed out that frontal headaches are common among many
sensitive people. They ranged from a pain on the forehead at the pineal
gland - the "third eye" to sinus pain. The headache typically starts 2-3
days before the earthquake and goes away a short while before the
earthquake.