Re: Today

So Squinty made it back home?  (er, your old home)..

  That is great news !  Guessing Squinty must have heard the weather reports and decided to stay in Florida....

  Donna

james singer <islandjim2@gmail.com> wrote:
  ETA--probably Tuesday about noon. I'm in Lost Hills, California, tonight;
it's about 800 miles to Keizer, Oregon, and I'm beginning to weary from long
days at the wheel, so I'll probably give myself a holiday along the way.

Saw some fantastic fields of poppies today.

But the best news is that Squinty is safw abd sound with Fatma.