Re: BUMMER NEWS!

Jesse,
I am so sorry.... I know that you were so looking forward to his coming home. I hope he will find out that he is coming soon.
Tricia
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 11:08 AM
Subject: [CHAT] BUMMER NEWS!

Well, heis NOT coming back this weekend. It will probably be next week
before he can come home. The airline that normally picks up the soldiers
over there went bankrupt, so they scrambled to find a new one, and that
put them all behind schedule. So I won't know his new homecoming date
until closer to Friday.

B-to-the-ummer.