RE: plant sale-GA

Kitty,

Hi, I paid $48.50 for my kelp and $29.95 for the de. That included shipping
and $1.50 per bag more for the man to pay for the order and let me buy a bag
at a time. I had him order 40 bags of various feed for me plus the de and
kelp. We store our 50 pound bags in metal trash cans. I wouldn't have a clue
about a 2,000 pound supersak unless they store it in an old freezer. Some
people put their animal feed in one of those.

Sheri

Sheri Ann Richerson - Author of Magical Gardens and Perspective Visions:
Enigmatic Masterpieces!

Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly obsessed plant-a-holic!

Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!