Re: Hola

I did make good time, Pam, but mostly because I was possessed :) and driving 12 hour days with only gas and potty stops. I don't think I'd do it that way again--too tiring; I'm only now getting back to feeling normal.

On Apr 27, 2008, at 4:38 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

Me too.  How was your trip?   Seems like you made awfully good time!

I'm glad you are safe and sound -- and back on line.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <islandjim1@comcast.net >
To: "Garden Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 5:27 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Hola

Well, I'm finally back to normal, more or less. Comcast guy left a bit
ago after giving me net access and my sister created my mail account, and I figured out how to get that into my mail box. I just sent Chris an email to join the chat list at this address, so as soon as that clears, I'll send
this. Anyway, it's good to be back.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX