Re: Hola

How are you doing on Pacific Daylight time? Driving was probably easier than flying as far as getting your internal clock rest. How are you doing with the climate? Let us know when you are ready for some garden goodies. Gorgeous day here so of course I was at work. Tomorrow Tuesday we start planting our hedge. Hicks Yew, a couple blueberries & maybe a couple Arbor Vitae for instant screen. They're cheap & tall & we can chop them out when the Yew gets some height. No local source for Bamboo, so will probably not use any there.
Judy B Z6 Idaho.

----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <islandjim1@comcast.net>
To: "Garden Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 3:27 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Hola

Well, I'm finally back to normal, more or less. Comcast guy left a bit ago after giving me net access and my sister created my mail account, and I figured out how to get that into my mail box. I just sent Chris an email to join the chat list at this address, so as soon as that clears, I'll send this. Anyway, it's good to be back.