Re: Amazing what 2 weekends in the garden makes!

And I bet it felt good to get into the garden again.  relieves so much tension in my life.. or so it seems.

  I haven't been out there much due to everything...but hope too soon.

Winter is back here for it's last hurrah.... supposed to see snow today.
Geesh.....way to late for that here. I am sure that is going damage so
much new growth that just came up in the last week or three.

  Donna

Melody <mhobertm@excite.com> wrote:
  Spent all of last weekend and all of this weekend in the garden and I am
more than 1/2 done with all my spring cleanup. Everything is looking
really good. I am finding myself constantly amazed at how well my garden
has survived almost two years of near neglect...and at least for me, all
the rain we have had is turning out to be a blessing as it is making it
incredibly easy to remove weeds and grasses right down to their
roots...everything is so moist the stuff just pulls out with a good tug
or two. I think somewhere along the way I must have built in some good
"bones" to my garden because in less than two weeks it is looking really
good...a lot less hopeless than I started the spring thinking it was.

Thought I'd let you all know that the new job is turning out to be
everything I'd thought it would be...and I don't even seem to have had
any problem adjusting to working during the daytime. Not to mention that
I am getting like 10 times the amount of sleep that I was getting
working nights. Now if I can just figure out when to eat! And I am even
finding time and energy to spend in my garden in the evenings! Can't
wait for the longer days!

Better get to bed, though...I've noticed 5:30 a.m. comes pretty quickly!

Blessings in Christ's mercy,

Melody

Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this world!