Re: Belated Happy Birthday and one coming up.....

Nothing really special plannedfor my birthday, Donna ... going to work as
usual ... I have a court appearance in Manhattan in the morning.  My husband
is making me dinner.  That's about it.  BUT, on Thursday we leave for Walt
Disney World and I'm participating in Minnie's Marathon Weekend.  I'm
running a 5K on Saturday and a 15K on Sunday!  Woo hoo!

I'm so psyched!!!